DateLine: 7th July 2010
Media Release - 7 July 2010
Javeria Wadood, a member of Pakistan Women's Cricket team who was reported by the ICC for a suspect bowling action during the ICC World Twenty-20 2010 match between Pakistan and Sri Lanka 6th May 2010, has been found to have an illegal bowling action.
PCB has studied the detailed report on Javeria's action. PCB will now work on the matter internally by supervising remedial work on Javeria action. After the corrective measures PCB will once again refer the matter to the ICC so that Javeria's action can eventually be cleared and she can resume playing for Pakistan.
(Article: Copyright © 2010 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Australia Tri-Nation Women's T20 Series 2019/20
- Bangladesh in Pakistan 2019/20
- England in South Africa 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- India in New Zealand 2019/20
- New Zealand in Australia 2019/20
- Qatar Tri-Nation Women's Twenty20 Tournament 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- South Africa Women in New Zealand 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE