|Ground:||County Ground, Derby|
|Scorecard:||England Under-19s v Bangladesh Under-19s|
|Player:||SA Northeast, DJ Willey, BA Stokes, H Riazuddin, Saikat Ali, Anamul Haque, Mahmudul Hasan|
|Event:||Bangladesh Under-19s in England 2009|
DateLine: 14th July 2009
Sam Northeast scored a century as England Under-19 scored 392 in the first innings of their second Test with Bangladesh Under-19 at Derby on Monday.
Ben Stokes (72) and David Willey (68) were the other major contributors. Off-spinner Mahmudul Hasan claimed three wickets for the visitors.
In reply, Bangladesh were 209/5 at stumps, with Anamul Haque batting on 45. Saikat Ali also chipped in with 45 runs.
Seamer Hamza Riazuddin has claimed two wickets so far for the England team.
England Under-19 are 1-0 up in the series, having won the first Test by 10 wickets.
(Article: Copyright © 2009 Cricket Scotland http://www.cricketeurope.org/SCOTLAND/home.shtml)
- Belize Women in Costa Rica 2019/20
- England in South Africa 2019/20
- England Women in Malaysia 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2021/22
- New Zealand in Australia 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- South Asian Games Men's Cricket Competition 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019/20
- West Indies in India 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE